Christmas Tree Pickup For residents who…
have curbside recycling:
- Waste Management will pick-up and recycle trees from curbside for the first three weeks (December 26 thru January 17) following Christmas on your collection day.
- Please remove all decorations (tinsel, ornaments, tree stand, etc.) from the tree.
- If the tree is taller than 4 feet, please cut it in half and place it in your green waste bin.
- Flocked trees cannot be recycled but will be picked up
do NOT have curbside recycling:
- Sunset Environmental will accept trees starting on December 26 thru January 18
- Facility will be closed Christmas Day and the New Years Day.
- Residents must show proof of residence in Irvine.
- For additional questions, please call Waste Management at 949-642-1191